Thursday 26 April 2012

Flour Sac and Panties

Well, here it is; my final for animation!
I'm not to sure how I feel about this one... I'm neither proud nor disappointed...
I don't know what it was about animating this, but I found that I kept running into little troubles here and there which at times made things a bit difficult.
Overall though, my animation made many people laugh which was my goal so I'm pretty proud of that!
If the time says 0:00, just hit play and it will start!

Enjoy ~<3

EDIT 1:
I didn't realize this at first, but the mannequin in screen right was cut off when I pencil tested this...
Godsh darn it! When the flour sac does that quick look up to screen right then back down to the panties it's because it was looking at the mannequin wearing the same pair of panties and looking "sexy".


No comments:

Post a Comment