Friday 1 February 2013

Digital Exterior Painting

Here we have my first digital painting for the course this year.
We are learning some tricks and such with Photoshop so I tried to apply that within my painting...
I still have a lot to learn in the sense of how to make colours work together on the computer versus traditional, but I feel confident that by the end of the semester I'll have a better understanding.
I decided to keep this very blue and monochromatic so that when I convert it to a black and white image as required for class, I won't run into too many tonal problems.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us!

    painting santa cruz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes so sorry for not replying right away!
      Thank you very much for your kind words :) I appreciate you taking the time to write to me and I hope I can continue to post work you enjoy viewing. Thanks for visiting! <3

      -Krista P

      Delete