Wednesday 5 September 2012

Onto Year 2 of Animation!


September has finally arrived!
Time to hit up the animation desks once again; year 2 has officially begun!
Just like in my first year, new artwork will be posted here every week (most likely on Tuesdays)!
Stay 'tooned for more personal drawings and projects that will be completed over the school year!

I would also like to take this time to thank everyone for all of their support here on my blog during my first year of animation at Sheridan College!
You guys are amazing and I appreciate all of the kind and encouraging messages you have sent me with regards to my work.
I hope I can continue to produce artwork that you enjoy viewing and I hope to grow more as an artist over this school year.
Thank you very much for everything! Let's have another great and successful year!

~Krista-Marie Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment